It is quite common to look for the same things over and over again when manipulating metadata. That is why we added Saved Searches to your lists.
When you end up using multiple filters to find what you are looking for, you will now be able to save those filters and recall them at any time.
These Saved Searches can be shared with members of your team or be kept private for your own use.
We hope they will make you save tons of time!
Some users have requested that we improve the way metadata is exported in Reprtoir account. We listened closely and came up with the ultimate metadata export tool!
To this extremely practical feature, we also bring you a complete redesign of our custom columns. Now they are more powerful and efficient than before.
The Tab View works exactly like your internet browser’s tabs: every artist, album or track panel you open opens up as a tab instead of as a panel.
You can toggle between tab view and panel view at any moment.
Both views have their merits:
- The Tab Viewimproves readability by displaying the entire width of your panel, but you must switch from one tab to the other to access your data
- The Panel Viewgives you immediate access to the data found in your different opened panels, but you sacrifice readability.
You can now take advantage of even more flexibility in the way you manage your working environment choosing by one or the other.
Today we release a feature that allows users to export the metadata of all the results of a search query.
This feature is accessible from the
Actionmenu on top of every lists in Reprtoir.
We are pleased to announce the release of a major new product today:
Works Manager, a musical works management software that facilitates the digital transition of music publishing professionals.
Essentially, Works Manager lets music publishers and songwriters better manage their catalogues of works and compositions.
Playlists for business
- We added the ability to bulk download audio files of a playlist on the client view
- Every MP3 file exported from the playlist client view now has ID3 Tags
We added the ability to import Contacts and Companies from Spreadsheets.
We updated the creation of contracts.
- There is a new field called Resource Type that allows choosing on which type of resource the contract will be allowed to be associated to.
- The type field is required and group all unique contract's types.
- There is a new Resource Type filter in contracts list.
Rights Manager got a complete makeover
- We added the possibility to define territorial restrictions to contracts.
- Rightsholders (Contacts and Companies) can now be assigned to Artists, Record Labels, Songwriters, Music Publishers directly within each of their respective lists.
- It is now possible to assign Rightholders to Tracks as well as define royalty splits directly at the track level.