Today we released 2 improvements inside our Statement Errors correction system.
Cascading correction of similar errors
When you correct any type of error, we now check inside your other incomes if there is any similar errors to be corrected or putted in quarantine, and we correct them automatically!
A new context column for quicker corrections
We added a new context column inside the errors list and we fill it with the resource title and contributors we are looking for. This will help you to make quicker corrections without the need of digging inside the correspond lines of the source file.
With our new Video Importer tool, you can now search and bulk import videos from YouTube. You can also have the option to import all videos uploaded to a YouTube Channel in one click.
This feature is available in the Workspace under the Catalog Management section > Import Tools > YouTube Importer (below the Spotify Importer tool).
To set up Youtube Importer in your account, you must connect your Google account to Reprtoir from Settings > Integrations > Google. All team members benefit from the functionality when a user is logged in.
Reprtoir now supports CWR 2.1 file imports, including "Own" and "Collection" shares by country. This feature is currently in beta and not yet available in the Workspace.
To import a CWR file into your account, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will import it for you - for free, of course.
We are happy to announce that as of today, our brand new
Sales Analyticssystem is available
in the Workspacefor all Royalties Manager users, and
in the Portalfor rights-holders,
It comes with
fifteen beautiful dynamic chartswhich include a global Sales Overview line graph, pie and table charts for Countries, Retailers, Contracts, Sales Type and Subtype, and Top 100 Assets Charts for Artists, Albums, Tracks, Videos, and Works.
Sales Analyticsare displayed as
Quantities, Net Amounts, or Gross Amountsand can be visualized by
Days, Weeks, Months, Quarters, or Years.
Data can be grouped to show trends and performance over time. For example, grouping by Country will show a comparison of main Countries over time, and grouping by Assets such as Artists will show a performance comparison between the selected Artists.
Sales Analyticsis fully compatible with Reprtoir’s
Advanced Filtersfeature to get complex results on any kind of data and with the
Saved Searchfeature to load your saved filters in a click as in any other list in Reprtoir.
Sales Analyticsis the most advanced analysis system for
Music Publishersavailable on the market today.
Transparency in the music business has become one of the main values that Rights-Holders expect from the Companies they collaborate with.
Reinforce the confidence of your Rights-Holders in your Organization thanks to our brand new Rights-Holders Portal system. You can now give them access to their financial data while maintaining data privacy and confidentiality.
The Rights-Holders Portal is based upon secure and private accounts (isolated from the Workspace), in which the Organization’s Rights-Holders access their lists of Statements, Operations, and Payments, as well as Analytics.
As of today, the Rights-Holders Portal system is included for free for all current Royalties Manager customers.
The Rigths-Holders Portal is also customizable with your own colors !
Want to know more about this new feature? Browse our dedicated documentation: https://docs.reprtoir.com/rights-royalties/rights-holders-portal
We released an important update that allows Works Splits to be fully compatible with the CWR Export 2.1 format including territories management.
Here are the main changes:
- "CMO Splits" has been renamed to "Original Work Splits". As indicated by its name, "Original Work Splits" is the view for the original registration of the Work.
- To have a better view of the global copyrights that you own, control, manage, or license, you have now been given the possibility to add unlimited "Sub-Publishing/Administration Splits" per territory.
- "Original Work Splits" and "Sub-Publishing/Administration Splits" can now be built on two levels in order to prioritize the chain of rights (or organize view). For example, if there are multiple Music Publishers in a Work (the "Parent"), you can now have a cascading view of the Songwriters (the "Child") that each entity controls.
- A Music Publisher "Parent" can now indicate if they "Control" their "Child" or not, by checking the box located on the right of the role.
- We added the ability to select the Mechanical and Performance Rights Organizations for each Music Publisher and Songwriter.
- We removed the Right Organization field on Music Publisher and Songwriter forms.
- Music Publishers and Songwriters now have multiple possible CMOs and there is a new column on these lists. The information is automatically collected from the Work Splits.
Statements generated for your Right-Holders can now be sent by email directly from the Statement’s list.
The Statement is sent to the email address you input in the Right-Holder’s Contact/Company information.
You can now specify the gross amount of any Income, including Licenses and Syncs for example.
The gross amount will be used inside the calculations of revenues if your right holders contracts are paid based on the gross amount instead of the net amount.
we released some small new features today :
- We added a new Money Out Contractscolumn on Albums list and also its corresponding filter
- When processing an Income the Operation Dateof the generated Operations is by default filled with thePayment Datevalue of the Income.
- When processing an Expense the Operation Dateof the generated Operations is by default filled with theExpense Datevalue of the Expense.
- When uploading files, we disabled the behaviour of auto-opening the upload window on the top bar, instead we now animate the upload icon when there is uploads in progress.
- You can now import Lyricsinside the Tracks and Works spreadsheets import.
- We added a new "Artwork Size" column on Albums list. It displays cover width, height and DPI information.
- In the top global search, we know write the Display Titleinstead of the title for Albums and Tracks in order to give more context on these results type.
We released a new Associated Resources Count column on the Contracts list on order to visualize the number of Tracks/Works/Videos the Contract is linked to.
This will help you to better organize your Contract list and know for example which Contract is used or can be deleted.
We also added a dedicated filter for this.