We have added an ISNI field on Contributors (Artists, Record Labels, Songwriters, Music Publishers) to store your ISNI identifiers from https://isni.org/
We also added a new column and filter for this field on all the contributors lists.
We have added an ICE field on works to store your work identifier if you have identifiers issued by https://www.iceservices.com/
We also added a new column and filter for this field on the works list.
We are proud to announce the official release of Royalties Manager available for all of our users.
Royalties Manager is
a royalty software for record labels and music publishersspecifically built to handle incomes, fees, advances, and process royalty statements from any source, in any currency, in minutes.
But Royalties Manager
is more than a royalty software, it records all debit and credit transactions, automatically generates the associated financial flows, and displays real-time balances by following the
same concept of a regular accounting software.
We are convinced that Royalties Manager will save you a huge amount of time by
processing your royalties at lightning speed, giving you an
in-depth view of your sales and finances, and that it will help your business grow.
- Manage multiple royalty accounting Organizationswithmultiple currenciesunderone Reprtoir account(more than150 currenciesincluding main cryptocurrencies available).
- Manage any incomesfrom streams, downloads, performances, licenses, synchronizations, and direct revenues (mechanicals, publishing, and sub-publishing will be added soon).
- Manage any expenses, including recoupable, semi-recoupable or non-recoupable fees and advances.
- Ingest easily royalty statement spreadsheetsfrom distributors, aggregators, or stores like The Orchard, Believe, Apple, Spotify, Ingrooves, Awal, etc. with oursmart and powerful Importer Tool(new sources added regularly).
- Divide millions of transaction rowsbetween you and your Rights Holders in minutes using our state-of-the-art Serverless infrastructure.
- Record statement errorsto fix them automatically in future processings.
- Put operation rowsthat you can't fix right awayin quarantine, in order to never be blocked in your workflow.
- Obtains clear real-time accounting datalike opening, overall, or closing balances for all Rights Holders.
- Manage custom sales periods,minimum payouts, andVAT ratesby Rights Holder.
- Close balances manually or automaticallyby using automated rules based on custom sales periods.
- Generate statementsummaries and detailed breakdowns.
- Send statementsby email to your Rights Holders (Soon).
- Record and track all paymentsto never forget to pay anyone.
- Analyze your Organization's financial flows (January, 2021).
- Visualize detailed digital sales with our powerful real-time analytics tool (January, 2021).
Watch this video tutorial that will give you an overview of how it works: https://www.reprtoir.com/royalties-manager
Read articles in our in-app Help Center or grab our knowledge base: https://help.reprtoir.com/
Book a demo and let us guide you through this new product: https://www.reprtoir.com/demo
Until now contracts in Reprtoir had one payer and one beneficiary. We realized all use cases were not covered with this approach.
You can now enter any number of beneficiaries in one single contract!
We have been working on improving the management of royalty splits inside of your account, and more precisely on how you can assign splits to your tracks, works and their respective rights holders.
This brought us to optimise how you assign splits dedicated to processing your royalties through our up and coming
Royalties Managerproduct that will enable users to import royalty statements and do royalty accounting for them.
In the process, we also simplified how Contributors, Right Holders and Roles are allocated in Reprtoir and how they relate to one another.
Making it easy to bulk update your splits
Before, you could easily edit your splits from either your Tracks’ or your Works’ list. Although you could multi-edit multiple Tracks or Works in one go, you could only do so for the same set of splits and right holders.
Now we are also allowing you to bulk update and assign splits through Reprtoir Spreadsheets.
This not only allows you to update your splits in bulk very easily, but also allows you to import your content and update your splits at a later date.
We added a new territories filter that allows you to efficiently search your data by authorized or unauthorized territories.
This filters is available in the following lists:
These last few months, the team worked on a big new milestone for Reprtoir: Releases Manager, a management tool to help you save time on releasing your albums to your distributors, aggregators, streaming and/or download services.
But bear with us. We are only releasing the beta version of Releases Manager and this first version is just paving the way to what’s to come: awesome tools to help you prepare and submit your releases much more efficiently.
How does this first version of Releases Manager work?
Easy as apple pie:
- Prepare your releases by making them compliant for distribution directly from your Reprtoir account
- Download tailor-made ZIP packages that include all the metadata, audio files and artwork ready to be uploaded to the content management system of your distributor
This is a huge time saver: no more preparing bulk upload metadata files with tons of columns and tons a manual work to send your releases to your distributors.
No more audio file handling wasting time formatting names, putting them together in specific folders, etc.
With Releases Manager V1, all of that is prepared for you in a matter of clicks and seconds.
Where can you submit your releases?
For now, Releases Manager allows you to prepare your releases for The Orchard and for Believe Digital.
We plan on adding more distribution feeds in the future.
What is planned for version 2 of Releases Manager?
Same thing, but with fully automated direct feeds, meaning all metadata and assets would be sent directly from your account to your distributors, aggregators, streaming and/or download services :)
We hope you’ll enjoy Releases Manager!
We added the possibility to add tracks inside of Reprtoir without the need to assign them to an album. We also added a new filter in the tracks list called "Album" that allows users to search for tracks present in specific albums.
We just released a new tool that allows you to merge two or more contributors, catalogs or tags in order to keep only one of them.
The idea behind this is to have a very efficient way to clean your data.
For example, imagine that your data contains several occurrences of the same artist with spelling mistakes, this tool will greatly help you!
Few days ago we introduced user permissions allowing administrators to manage permissions of their teams.
Today we are adding a little addition to this: the lock and unlock feature.
Now user who have lock and unlock rights can lock resources such as albums, tracks, playlists, works or contracts to make editing/deleting those resources impossible. They can also unlock those resources at any time to modify those them if need be.
Users that do not have this unlock feature enabled for them will not be able to modify and edit locked resources.
This allows an administrator to have more granular control over the rights and permissions of its users.
We hope this will help you as much as it helps us manage our own users!